ICO Enterprise IAM
ICO Patent Awareness
ICO Product Brochures
ICO Patent Research
ICO Tours & Demos
SIGN UP NOW
INFRINGEMENT LITIGATION SUITE (ILS) IMPROVED
SOLUTION FOR EACH INFRINGEMENT MATTER:
PatentCafe’s Infringement Litigation Suite is the industry’s most formidable patent litigation research solution, and the only one that employs advanced semantic search technology and claims-based research.
The Infringement Litigation Suite is a firm-wide solution that allows your administrator to authorize and manage up to 4 concurrent system users, including paralegals, associates, outside experts & trial consultants (even remotely located) as necessary to conduct prior art research related to a specified client matter, throughout the annual licensing period.
It’s one of the first and most important investments you can make on behalf of every client in each patent litigation matter.
THE SOLUTION TO SLOW, COSTLY, LITIGATION PRIOR ART RESEARCH:
“Keywords” appearing in a patent aren’t asserted in infringement litigation, CLAIMS are. Keyword or classification searches on other patent services are simply incapable of finding prior art based on the invention concept as expressed by the claims.
PatentCafe’s ILS rivals hand-searching – in a fraction of the time and cost. Litigation case studies.
In an unrelated case, a 15 minute research project at another “blue chip” IP law firm was conducted to identify possible infringers in preparation to assert the client’s patent. Our ICO patent search identified a possible double patenting issue (compounded by having no common named inventors on the two different patents). PatentCafe’s solution uncovered the problem before the first suit was filed – avoiding possible invalidation of the client’s own patent(s), unwarranted legal costs, and possible professional liability exposure.
The fact is, no other patent research solution in the world provides the litigation advantages of ICO-ILS.
- NEW: Unlimited Automated Claims Chart / Claims Test Report generation; (info.)
- NEW: Two (2) online Patent Value Reports using an objective algorythm based on Gross Domestic Product; (info.)
- Quickly identifies possible “silver bullet” prior art for $ thousands less than traditional search methods;
- Identifies and ranks the most relevant prior art in minutes verses months;
- Identifies possible infringement across industries or technologies, transcending the limitations of searching by patent classifications (misclassifications) or targeted keywords;
- Identify important patents, even those published in German, and French;
- Allows instant online search access to one of the most extensive patent collections in the world (US, PCT, Japan, EPO, Canada, Great Britain, Germany, France);
- ILS Records the entire case work-product:
- every reviewed patent
- annotations and research notes
- billable time of all associates with authorized LOGIN IDs
- associated costs
- related e-mail, and
- research activity of outside litigation consultants. (On Sept. 16, 2003, the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals held that work product of a trial consultant is protected by the attorney work-product privilege.)
Patent Watch, Alert / Search Methods
PatentCafe’s proprietary Advanced Latent Semantic Analysis (LSA) concept-based search technology, combined with comprehensive Boolean filters and delimiters. PLUS
Unlimited searching and database access, patent views, full text and PDF downloads.
Full ICO Suite license for 4 user seats. Web-based software allows anywhere access – only requires an authorized user I.D. and an Internet Browser.
Includes licenses to two (2) Claims Monitoring Profiles / Claims Alert.
1 full year (can be extended to match the duration of the case).
License is limited to use with ONE specified litigation matter.
Litigation Activity Record
Automatic recording of all case work product performed on the software. Archival DVD containing the entire “digital paper trail” and activity history of all users when the matter is closed.
Method of “hits” notification
E-mail notification to the originator of each claims alert.
Patent authorities monitored
See most current patent collections. Any new authorities added to the database during the alert license period automatically become part of the alert at no additional charge.
Method of reviewing alert matches
LOGIN to alert management screen.
First alert run
Will contain all respective prior art documents issued or published prior to the data of opening a new alert (Back File Match).
Subsequent alert runs
Alert will automatically run each time the ICO Patent Database is updated.
Number of allowed “hits” responsive to alert
Alert Data Management Software Tools
- SAMPLE Manage an unlimited number of separate alerts from your management screen.
- SAMPLE Intelligent Sorting of alert results by: issue date, applicant, title, patent number, classification.
- Open bibliography or full text immediately online.
- Select “viewed” and “un-viewed” hits for methodical results reviewing.
- SAMPLE Viewed, delete, save, download options for each patent document.
- SAMPLE Results data export in CSV, XML or PDF format.
- SAMPLE Claims Test / Claims Chart Report. (PDF)
- SAMPLE Patent Value Predictor Report
FLAT RATE, ALL INCLUSIVE ICO-ILS LICENSE IS ONLY VALID FOR A SPECIFIC LEGAL MATTER FOR A SINGLE CLIENT. THE ILS CASE LICENSE CANNOT BE USED BY PERSONS NOT ENGAGED ON THE CASE, AND DOES NOT ALLOW USE OF THE SOLUTION FOR GENERAL PATENT RESEARCH NOT RELATED TO THE SPECIFIC MATTER.
|Litigation Suite Info – Request Demo or Product Information (HERE)