ICO Enterprise IAM
ICO Patent Awareness
ICO Product Brochures
ICO Patent Research
ICO Tours & Demos
SIGN UP NOW
PATENT CLAIMS MONITORING ALERT
PATENT AWARENESS SOLUTIONS
PatentCafe’s Claims Alert is the industry’s most powerful and most advanced patent awareness solution!
Our Claims Alert employs our Latent Semantic Analysis search technology to track the concept of the invention described by the patent claims you want to track. Plus, the claims alert allows precise filtering using robust integrated Boolean search tools.
- Stay informed of newly issued patents worldwide, for an entire year.
- Find patents intentionally written to avoid discovery by Boolean patent search engines.
- Identify potentially lucrative new licensing opportunities in non-obvious industry segments.
- Allows you to monitor patents related to the claims text of your focused (baseline) patent.
- Identify important patents, even those published in German, and French
- Returns results relevancy ranked, with the most important patent documents appearing first (saves weeks of review time when the alert produces thousands of results).
- Persistent intelligence of relevant patent activity – even in different, non-obvious classifications, or even if no keywords match the claims text.
CLAIMS MONITORING ALERT LICENSE DETAILS
PatentCafe’s proprietary Advanced Latent Semantic Analysis (LSA) concept-based search technology, combined with comprehensive Boolean filters and delimiters.
1 full year of monitoring after opening a new alert.
Method of “hits” notification
Patent authorities monitored
See most current patent collections. Any new authorities added to the database during the alert license period automatically become part of the alert at no additional charge.
Method of reviewing alert matches
LOGIN to alert management screen.
First alert run
Will contain all respective prior art documents issued or published prior to the data of opening a new alert (Back File Match).
Subsequent alert runs
Alert will automatically run each time the ICO Patent Database is updated.
Number of allowed “hits” responsive to alert
Alert Data Management Software Tools
Manage an unlimited number of separate alerts from a single management screen. SAMPLE
Intelligent Sorting of alert results by: issue date, applicant, title, patent number, classification. SAMPLE
Sorting by % Relevancy
Open bibliography or full text immediately online.
Select “viewed” and “un-viewed” hits for methodical results reviewing.
Viewed, delete, save, download options for each patent document. SAMPLE
Results data export in CSV, XML or PDF format. SAMPLE
Results can be ZIPped, downloaded, and/or e-mailed to associates through your Document Management Screen
$3,900 Annual License per Each Alert Profile (one-price license fee includes all “hits” and downloads for each alert profile). No surprise month-end bills for a high hit volume – no additional fees whatsoever throughout the one year licensing period.